A cool lakeside haven
In the tranquil shade of the woods and lakeside, there are 75 camping pitches with direct access to accommodate you, as well as mobile homes and chalets. Much valued for its calm and friendly atmosphere, the campsite at Neufont is the ideal place for nature lovers !
Very appreciated for its calm, its conviviality and the proximity of the lake, fishing and nautical activities, the campsite of Neufont in Saint-Amand-de-Vergt (Dordogne) will makes you happy, more particularly amateurs of nature !
- Small play area
- Toilet block and washing machine
- Waste water disposal area for camper vans
- Small grocery corner – local products
- Free Wifi at the reception
- Reception opening : from 8:30 AM to 12:30 AM and from 15:00 PM to 19:00 PM
- Snacks and catering on the spot during summer
Camp ? It means having a nice feeling of freedom. Particularly spacious (80-100 m2), pleasantly green, very comfortable and well defined. Each location can receive electricity (5A). Remember to bring extensions.