A cool lakeside haven
In the tranquil shade of the woods and lakeside, there are 75 camping pitches with direct access to accommodate you, as well as mobile-homes and chalets. Much valued for its calm and friendly atmosphere, the campsite at Neufont is the ideal place for nature lovers !
Very appreciated for its calm, its conviviality and the proximity of the lake, fishing and nautical activities, the campsite of Neufont in Saint-Amand-de-Vergt (Dordogne) will makes you happy, more particularly amateurs of nature !
HORAIRES D'OUVERTURE DE LA RÉCEPTION : July / August : from 8:30AM to 12:30AM and from 3:00PM to 7:00PM September : from 9:00AM à 12:00AM and from 2:00PM to 4:00PM Average Season : monday to friday 8:30AM-12:30AM/1:30PM-5:30PM - weekend 10:00AM-12:00AM/2:00PM-4:00PM
- Small play area
- Toilet block and washing machine
- Waste water disposal area for camper vans
- Small grocery corner – local products
- Free Wifi at the reception
- Reception opening : from 8:30 AM to 12:30 AM and from 15:00 PM to 19:00 PM
- Snacks and catering on the spot during summer
Camp ? It means having a nice feeling of freedom. Particularly spacious (80-100 m2), pleasantly green, very comfortable and well defined. Each location can receive electricity (5A). Remember to bring extensions.